Semiconductor Product & Display Capital Equipment Design & Development
We provide comprehensive engineering design, prototype builds, and volume manufacturing services for the semiconductor and display original capital equipment (OEM) industries. Over the past 30 years, we have worked with many semiconductor and display OEMs on a variety of equipment types, modules, platforms, and complete systems including
- Metrology and inspection equipment
- Front end vacuum process equipment such as etch and deposition
- Back end equipment including bonding, cleaning, testing, and Wafer-Level-Packaging
- Atmospheric processing tools such as wet cleans and printing
Our capabilities include:
- Substrate and carrier handling: thick, thin, and bonded wafer pairs, backside, edge and non-contact wafer handling, film frames, dies and die trays, FOUP’s, SMIF pods, cassettes, multiple generations of display glass, flexible roll-to-roll web
- Pressure regimes from atmospheric to ultra-high (10-6 torr) vacuum
- Thermal, vibration, and contamination management
- Precision alignment, staging, motion control micron-level repeatability
- Spin coating system for wafers on 300 mm film frames. Multiple servo controlled dispense arms, vacuum chuck rotation to 2,500 rpm +/- 0.08%, backside rinse.
- Atmospheric plasma system including plasma torch, RF controls and matching network, process chamber, servo driven X-Y-Z staging for samples, gas flow control, and material automation.
- Custom 4 port EFEM for batch loading Spin Rinse Dryers incorporating six axis clean robot, 25 blade end effector, and environmental controls.
- PECVD system for glass substrates, including shadow mask alignment to ±100µm, vacuum chamber and pressure controls, pedestal temperature control to 120°C ±1°C, and translation up to 85 mm/sec.
- OLED processing chambers incorporating controlled environment, substrate heater temperature uniformity ±1°C, 100mTorr vacuum, substrate robotic transfer, load port vacuum indexer.
- Precision cleaning system for 193 nm masks incorporating 4 axis cleaning stage, programmable spray nozzle, temperature and dew point control, full coverage ULPA filtration.