A medical radiology therapy equipment manufacturer needed to rapidly move their next generation product from prototype to full production.
The prototype was designed and built with an outside engineering services company with limited manufacturing experience and infrastructure. The product required high power, high frequency and manufacturing quality systems.
- Worked with the customer and engineering services company to document the prototype build
- Supported all required quality systems
- Provided the technical expertise to debug and increase the high power and high frequency system
- Rapidly ramped up manufacturing and managed long lead materials to meet the customer’s demanding shipment deadlines
- Delivered a fully tested system which drop-shipped directly to hospitals