1. Wafer Scribe and Break Tool for Ultra Hard Wafer Substrates
A pioneer in manual wafer scribing and dicing systems for ultra hard substrates came to Owens Design to automate their tool and expand it to larger wafer size.
2. Microscope Slide Automation
A startup biomolecular diagnosis company needed to automate their innovative technique for cervical cancer detection.
3. DNA/RNA Analysis Automation
A leading developer of genetic analysis needed to introduce new assay miniaturization product.
4. Medical Device Tape Assembly
A biomedical device manufacture required a web based production machine to automatically cut and assemble a critical diagnostic film to their component.
5. Fiber Optic Laser Alignment and Welding
Owens Design worked with an industry leading manufacturer to develop a production worthy fiber optic laser alignment and welding station.
6. Fiber Optic Processing Line
A fiber optic OEM equipment company needed to rapidly develop a high throughput fiber optic processing line.
7. Sputtered Film Optical Test Fixture
New safety and emission regulations created the need to measure the transmission and reflectivity of anti-reflective coatings on automative windshields in production.